Friday, April 14, 2006

smelly feet.

So I guess I need to clean my room. That's probably a sentence that has come out of my mouth twice a week now for the last few years. This time, however, I will do it, because the rest of my house is in great shape, and I'm tired of my room's filthy, dirty-clothes-lining-the-unvacuumed-carpet condition.

I know, for those 2 of you that read this, ......................GROSS!!!!

But I'm one of those people that has an incredible gift for organization as long as it involves other people's things and lives. I'm completely lost when I attempt to organize myself. I'm always tired after work, so it makes perfect sense to leave everything lying around, because as a hard worker, I often resort to extreme laziness in the home for a sense of balance.



In addition, Low was freaking amazing. Amy Q and TJ watched the concert with me. It was a surprisingly haunting and dark performance, and most of the band's new material deals with getting old (the band's husband-and-wife team is in their 40s) - so in esscence, they actually get darker and edgier with age. Insteresting.

TJ and Amy seem like such peaceful, positive people now. I often wonder why I allow all of my more negative friends to continue to rub off on me.

Went to San Antonio Wednesday to see the cousins, aunts, and uncles. I convinced TJ to buy the newest Low CD, and had wonderful conversation with aunt gail, uncle tom, and Lee Arica, my cousin.

Oh, and the roomate situation is still excellent. I got Alex a job at Roly Poly sandwiches and he's worked 4 shifts already. Now hopefully I can put him on the lease, but that's another issue entirely.


To finalize this pointless, rambling post, I wish my feet smelled better.

-b

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vacuum?
what's a vacuum?
you have one?
i always have smelly feet

Anonymous said...

I like the picture!
Clean your room!