Friday, July 18, 2008

Another friday afternoon in my sexy world.

My cluttered mind is fully functioning, yet phenomenally disorganized.
Therefore, lists are supercool.

  • Get crack in window fixed (appt. made monday)
  • Call storage space and cancel account (done!)
  • Make all necessary Whole Foods requests off for vacation (done!)
  • Convince Whole Foods to give me a Job Dialogue
  • Contact San Antonio music venues
  • Contact Hole in the Wall, Room 710, and other Austin venues for better shows
  • Find writing samples and send off to entertainment magazine that you are applying for so that you can become a sports writer.
  • Buy a toolbox and some plastic cups
  • Clean your car, Bunch (done!)
  • Clean your room, Bunch
not only do I love lists, they are imperative toward my survival (especially with this giant wedding on the horizon)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, just to let you know, whoever you are, I probably saw Batman: The Dark Knight before you!!
it was great!
nanny nanny naah naa!

No comments: