Saturday, June 17, 2006

I can do stuff!

I'm in love with the fact that i no longer have food poisoning. So I had food poisoning, and it was really really bad, and i probably lost weight by painfully excreting everything from my system, primarily through puking.

So when i had it, i consistantly thought to myself, "Hey, Brandon, just think.....in a few days, you'll actually be able to do stuff again!"

Now I can. Awesomeness.

There is a very snobby girl from hollywood in my department at whole foods who always tells me that I'm doing something wrong. She never tells me how to the correct the problem, though, and none of my other coworkers seem to think that I am doing things wrong.

Therefore, I hereby surmise that SHE is the problem, not I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, she definitely is the problem.

Also, I didn't know you had food poisoning! That's awful! I'm glad you're alright.

Anonymous said...

Someone needs to update his blog. I'm not naming any names, but that someone is you.